Due to the current lockdown, Yilli is running on very limited staff. Our activities are limited to essential services such as urgent repairs and maintenance. Please take note that all communities (town camps) are closed, no visitors and non-essintial workers are allowed to enter the communities.
Power cards are still available for Berrimah Estate tenants from our Palmerston office and Berrimah Estate Kiosk. Only one person from the household can enter our office/ kiosk.
YiSSA Short Stay Accommodation will only only servicing current guests and clients. We are not taking new individual bookings at this stage. All guests and clients are required to wear a mask within the public area.
Effective from 12.01pm on Monday 16 August 2021, the below areas will enter a full lockdown for 72 hours: City of Darwin City of Palmerston Litchfield Council Wagait Shire Belyuen Shire Dundee Bynoe Charlotte Cox Peninsula Municipality of Katherine including Tindal
Please take all precautions and stay safe. Remember the only 5 reasons you can leave your home are:
- Medical treatment, including COVID testing or vaccination
- For essential goods and services, like groceries and medications
- For work that is considered essential
- For one hour of outdoor exercise a day within 5 km from your home with one other person or people from your house
- To provide care and support to a family member or person who cannot support themselves.
We strongly encourage our stakeholders to get vaccinated to help protect our wider community. For vaccine booking please click on this link: https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/stay-safe/COVID-19-vaccinations/booking-your-covid-19-vaccine
For more information and updated news please visit https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/updates